- 200g self-rising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 300 ml milk
- Knob butter
- 1 tsp “The Greek Natural” Olive Oil
- Pine Honey
- 150g pack fresh blueberries
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the egg with the milk, make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and whisk in the milk to make a thick smooth batter.
- Beat in the melted butter and gently stir in half the blueberries.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil or small knob of butter in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Drop a large tablespoonful of the batter per pancake into the pan to make pancakes about 7.5cm across.
- Make 3 or 4 pancakes at a time. Cook for about 3 minutes over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface of each pancake ,then turn and cook another 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Serve with Greek Pine Honey and the rest of the blueberries.
All that’s left to do now is enjoy them!